In our family no one ever wants to eat. Brody has insisted that we "force him," which consists of Bryce or I feeding him like he was 6 months old. Kelsi has also fallen into this pattern and tonight at dinner was having a hard time getting through her Biscuits and gravy with side of scrambled egg. (So was Brody). Dad thought of the best idea, tempt them with a granola bar covered with frosting! Brody quickly decided no "forcing" was needed and plowed through his dinner to Dad's satisfaction. He was rewarded amply. Kelsi, however, still refused to eat. The next thing we know Brody is helping Kelsi by feeding her. What a sweet boy, he can't stand to see anyone struggle or be sad. Surprisingly, Kelsi let Bro feed her (of course when mom attempted it I was met with an emphatic, NOWAY!!). Hmm, maybe we just found a new chore for Brody's chore chart.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
From the 'hands' of brothers...I guess whatever works! Grama Koni
Yea! I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you have a blog! Seriously, there's a huge grin on my face right now. I'm just so glad that there's an easier way for us to keep in touch. Kelly, your kids are gorgeous! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures. I've missed you!!!
Post a Comment