I love that our church does Trunk or Treat. I love the carnival and the traditional chili contest and feast. I love that our kids have a fantastic time playing with their church friends one night then can go out trick-or-treating with their neighbor friends another night. Do I worry about too much candy? Not really. They don't care about the amount yet and they don't get more than a little basketful (together from both days) anyway. Plus they never can tell when I throw some of it out.
Great picture of Dad and kids getting ready for trunk or treat. Colton is such a crabby-crab when he doesn't want to be in a picture. Nothing like Kelsi who can be throwing a royal fit before I say 'cheese' but will suck it up and smile gorgeously for the picture. Gotta love that girl.
Trunk or treating at its best. My kids are the storm trooper, chewbacca, and yoda in the stroller.
I was so surprised and pleased when my parents showed up at our trunk or treat! They drove up from Elma so they could see the kids in their costumes and be with us for our Halloween fun. Isn't this a great picture? They also came over and visited afterwards. We love them!
I love this picture of my mom with Colton. If you look closely, her earrings are actually dangling skeletons. She's had these earrings for years, but they are so cool she always gets tons of compliments whenever she wears them. Only on Halloween, of course!
In other exciting news. Brody lost his first top tooth. That thing has been wiggly for a week now. Last Sunday we tried to pull it. It felt so loose, but there was a pretty strong root still holding it on. Then on Wednesday Bryce gave it another yank, but still no go. Then Friday night just before we were to leave for trunk or treat Brody was eating and it started bleeding. But he wouldn't let Bryce or I touch it. I swear we only would have had to touched it and it would have fallen out. But after all of the other failed attempts he was having none of it.
5 comments:
Love the costumes, I love how Kelsi posses in every picture:) such a cute girl!
Your family was so cute with their Star Wars theme. Your mom's earrings were very cool too, that was fun that they came to see the kids, what good grandparents.
love the Star Wars theme. We went to Target for their after Halloween sale and Sammy got a clone trooper costume- it's supposed to be for next year, but I doubt it will hold up - he wears it all the time! Looks like you had a great Halloween. :) Good to see your parents too - you have the best grandmas and grandpa!
Cutest Chewbacca EVER! Oh how I love your Kelsi girl! She reminds me so much of my Reagan. If only we lived closer...those girlies would be BFFs, getting into all sorts of trouble :)
I love your blog Kel. It makes me so happy to read what you and your cute family are up to. It holds me over until we finally get up there to visit you guys (it's going to happen someday! We'll call it our "Provo reunion" and it will just be the two of us :) And we'll watch "Friends" and eat brownies with chocolate frosting and drink Mt. Dew. Just like the old days!)
Ok, I probably should have just sent ya an email. This is the longest blog post comment ever.
Ps. your folks look fantastic. What is their secret? Seriously, those are some good looking grandparents!
Great Star Wars costumes, my boys would love it! The little Yoda is adorable. You do have amazing parents, you mom is so fun with those earrings! I love that they just showed up.
Post a Comment