Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We let the kids go out on Halloween this year. We went down our street with a few neighbors then over for our traditional 'Grandma's House' Halloween. Here are a few pictures of our time.
The kids and I setting out. It was a beautiful night. We thought it was going to rain on us, but it was perfect. Luckily the pouring rain waited until the next day!

Brody and some of the neighbor kids. Everyone had great costumes this year, it was so fun to see. The kids are so safe on our street it was easy to just let them go from house to house with minimal supervision. The parents visited and the kids trick-or-treated. Perfect!

Then over to grandma's house. She always does a great job of dressing up and this year made this Sacajawea costume on her own!

Dad and the kids counting up their loot. I love that the kids decided (on their own) to combine their candy this year. No fighting, just sharing. These kids are the best.

Our family together. We always take a family Halloween picture at Linda's standing in front of the fireplace. Great tradition.
We hope everyone else's Halloween was awesome, safe, and super fun.




1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun time Kelly! I gotta be honest, I thought you just took a picture of your friends from your ward until you said that it was your parents. They look so young! I see where you get your beauty from!