Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October pictures

Here are some pictures of the kids this month. Just wanted to put some on for fun.

Kelsi in her cute outfit ready for preschool. She always is ready for any photo ;)

Colton being adorable with the football. He loves playing with any kind of ball, just wants someone to play catch with him. If anyone else is playing catch he holds his hands up so someone will throw the ball to him. He even plays catch with the kitten. He throws Bristol the mouse toy, laughs his head off, then crawls and gets it and throws again. I love watching the two of them play together. It is so cute.

I love this picture of Kelsi. She was dancing around to the tv when I realized she had snagged my heels. I just had to get a picture. She was sitting on my lap when I was writing this and said, "That's me. Boy, those shoes look GOOD on me!"


I wanted to throw in this picture of Colton because Bryce said it looks so much like him when he was little. Both Brody and Colton look a lot like Bryce, I love it. It is so much fun to look at your kids and see yourself. Today Colton did a little wiggle thing he does with his hands when he is about to be fed and Bryce's mom was here. She was so shocked because she said Bryce used to do the exact same thing. Isn't that crazy?

I like this picture of the kids just chilling together on the floor.

Kelsi and Colton tickling the ivories. The piano is the new favorite toy in the house for Colton now that he can get around. He's got his little haunts that he goes to around the house and the piano is definitely on the list now that he can stand up on the bench and get to the keys.

So sweet. Love to see the long reach and the curve of his fat cheek. Babies grow up way too fast!

Boy, is he pleased with himself. Look at that big grin!

Brody feeding Colton. I love having kids old enough to help out with the baby. They are so wonderful with him.

3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

Love Love Love the pics!!! Tyler was pointing out who each person was but one picture of Colton he was DEAD SET was HIMSELF! LOL. That is too funny. Also, love that you are sporting the blanket I made you nearly 15 yrs ago. So awesome that thing is still around :)

Ali said...

That is one darn cute baby boy you've got!

Brian and Jenny said...

What fun photo! Watch out for Kelsi and those heels though. She's starting early!