Well, I wanted to put some pictures up of Colton's first birthday party. Both Carson and Whitney came with their families, also my parents, and Bryce's mom were there- of course! These pictures are a little out of order, but here we go:

Kelsi and Miley, such cutie girls. They played together beautifully the whole time.
A nice group shot of the cousins waiting to devour the cake!
Here's Colton playing with this super fun ball-shooting toy that Grandma and Grandpa got for him. He loves balls, he loves noise, and he loves action. You cannot go wrong with this thing!
Unwrapping his presents, such fun. Can't wait to see him go at his Christmas gifts this year.
What can I say? Just a super duper cute picture of my little 1 year old!
Mommy helping him blow out the candle on his cow cupcake. No burnt fingers for us this year, Kelsi grabbed her candle at her first bday party. Mom is smarter this time and held his little hand down.
A beauty shot of the farm themed cake. This thing took me about 3 or so hours to make total and so very little else in the way of decorating got done to the house for the party. However, all of the family raved about the cake and said how cute it was so I guess it stood on its own well enough!
Here's mister messy-face. He loved his cupcake, wanted more and did justice to smearing it everywhere in his hair. Really he did-it's just in the back! We had a fun day and it is shocking to think I have just given my last 1st bday party for one of my children. This mama's having a hard time letting go. Now I know why the babies of families are spoiled babies forever. Someone has to be the last and it's always sad to know your done. No matter how ready you are for it. I am having my growing pains these days, but enjoying every minute of it!
A nice group shot of the cousins waiting to devour the cake!
Here's Colton playing with this super fun ball-shooting toy that Grandma and Grandpa got for him. He loves balls, he loves noise, and he loves action. You cannot go wrong with this thing!
Unwrapping his presents, such fun. Can't wait to see him go at his Christmas gifts this year.
What can I say? Just a super duper cute picture of my little 1 year old!
Mommy helping him blow out the candle on his cow cupcake. No burnt fingers for us this year, Kelsi grabbed her candle at her first bday party. Mom is smarter this time and held his little hand down.
A beauty shot of the farm themed cake. This thing took me about 3 or so hours to make total and so very little else in the way of decorating got done to the house for the party. However, all of the family raved about the cake and said how cute it was so I guess it stood on its own well enough!
Here's mister messy-face. He loved his cupcake, wanted more and did justice to smearing it everywhere in his hair. Really he did-it's just in the back! We had a fun day and it is shocking to think I have just given my last 1st bday party for one of my children. This mama's having a hard time letting go. Now I know why the babies of families are spoiled babies forever. Someone has to be the last and it's always sad to know your done. No matter how ready you are for it. I am having my growing pains these days, but enjoying every minute of it!
5 comments:
Wow! that cake is AWESOME!!! Way to go Kelly! and your little guy is so cute - I love the one of his hand in the air - my little Jacob does that too...althought he looks more like he's holding a phone to his ear.
So fun! Great job on the cake. Titon got that same ball popper for his 1st birthday and loved it! It looks like the party was a success. Maybe you'll change your mind about having more kiddos...... :)
The cake is adorable and that ball toy reminds me of the one we had in nursery that was always a big hit.
P.S. I know the secret to the last child not being spoiled....don't know it's your last child. I didn't enjoy any of Ashlyn's baby years and now I'm a little sad I'm not able to enjoy that last baby. Things may have been different with her if I had only known. ;)
LOL. Great tip Ali. That definitely would be the key! :)
Post a Comment