Life is just rolling right along here in the Schneider household. Brody loves school, loves riding the bus and loves his new teacher, Mrs. Kapsandy. A week or so into school, they decided to create a split class of half 1st graders and half 2nd graders. Brody was one of the 1st graders to be in the class. The pros are: He loves his new teacher. He knows several of the 1st graders in his new class. He likes the school work they are doing. The cons are: He doesn't have lunch/lunch recess with the 1st graders anymore. He is not in the 1st grade pod anymore. So he is really removed from the rest of the kids in his grade. But, it doesn't seem to bother him at all and he is flying right along in school. I am so glad he enjoys it!
Miss Kelsi is busy as usual. She does preschool 3 mornings a week and loves carpooling with her little buddy from class and church, Anders. I love listening to their conversations on the way to school :) When she comes home from school the first thing she does is ask "who can I play with?" and wants to walk the neighborhood knocking on all of her friends' doors until she finds a taker. Always has to be busy, that girl.
Love the pose sis.
A nice picture of grandpa (my dad) with Colton. What a great picture of both of them, Colton is so cute and smiley, we just love him. We love being able to visit with my parents also. Although they only live :30 minutes away, it does seem that too many weeks go by without seeing them. Gotta get these Kodak moments.
Case in point. She wanted to take each one of them with her (by themselves!) to go a little school shopping. Here is a picture of her and Kelsi getting back from their day out. Aren't they cute looking? All matchy-match and we didn't even plan it!
Love this picture of Colton chewing on his sock. This kid goes everywhere now and is the terror of the house. He chases down the cat, tries to wobbly pull himself up on way too many things (makes mommy nervous), and today he almost tipped over my floor lamp. I've caught him in the cat's food and water numerous times (thank goodness never in the litter box!). It's pretty hard to see my last baby growing up so fast, but wonderful also. He will be 1 year old on the 11th of this month and don't think that isn't just crazy to me! It seems like he was just born and the years fly by too fast.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Kelly! In that picture of Colton and your dad I can totally see where you get your looks from, you look JUST like him!! Oh, and I CAN NOT believe that Colton is almost 1 year old already...wasn't he just born?! Seems like it to me anyway!
All really cute pictures. I'm glad Brody likes his new class so well. Kelsi sounds like Ashlyn, always needs to be busy with friends. Colton is just the CUTEST little boy ever!
Love all your pictures. I think it is so great that you are so close to all the grandparents and they are so involved. What fun!
I could eat your little Colton right up! He is such a cutie! Glad to hear first grade agrees with Brody. It helps get them our the door that way.
Post a Comment