Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sunshine! Here we come!

Kelsi had her first day of preschool yesterday. She is attending the Sunshine Preschool and loved her first day. Here are a couple of pictures of her before we left. So, I never tell her to pose, but she's our little supermodel. I just had to throw in the few pictures I took...


On our steps....

In front of the school....

Inside the classroom....


At the table, playing playdough...



Beside her carpet square. Isn't that fun?! The parents stayed and helped the kids decorate their very own carpet square that they will sit on all year. She decided to go with a sun, flower, her handprint, and a dog bone. Lovely.

6 comments:

Allisha said...

Wow, you have Kelsi in preschool and Brody in 1st grade, what are you going to do with only 1 kid at home during part of your day? You're almost a free woman!

Kelsi is adorable and I love her carpet square, is that for story time or something?

Kelly said...

I know! I feel so free. It's crazy. But I am busier than I've ever been being a mom, how is that?

I think they have something called 'mat time' when they listen to stories and do things like the day, weather, etc.

Ali said...

Whatever Kelly, I totally see you in those poses showing her what to do! ;)
I loved Sunshine preschool and her carpet square looks great.

Kelly said...

Okay, okay, Ali, I may have showed her once-like a long time ago! But she has taken it and RAN with it. :)

Emily said...

Oh Kelsi, I wish we lived nearby so that I could be your friend. You just seem to make everything you do fun. Your posing is awesome...Hello "America's Next Top Model" season 45!

Brian and Jenny said...

She is adorable! I love the posing...I can't believe she is in preschool already. She's going to love it!