Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seahawks Fans!

I love the fall, especially sunny, cool days. Nothing better than beautiful fall colors, football games, pumpkin farms and the holidays approaching. With school starting this week I really feel that my favorite season is actually upon us. Yes, it is true, if fall consists of all of the things mentioned above, it is my favorite season. I can't wait to bust out my fall decorations. Bryce loves football season and this year we all decided to get into the mix with him! Us, sporting our awesome Seahawks wear.

Here's Brody, don't you love his football stance? He started flag football this year and we can't wait to see him in action!

And our last little baby Seahawk...Mr. Cutie-pa-tootie himself. He is so darling and cute I just want to squeeze him and nibble on his fat cheeks. He's got this new babbling thing he does and it sounds like he's yodeling. I love it!


3 comments:

Denys said...

Kelly - i wish i could say it was cooling down here too...WA looks very nice right now :) You look fab-u-lous! Way to go :) And your kids are way cute!!

Ali said...

You guys looks awesome. But please stop wishing fall here. I've had convinced myself it would be an Indian Summer and September would be warm-hot and fabulous, but it's not looking favorable in my direction.

Kelly said...

Thanks Denys!

Oh, Ali I agree...Indian Summer is my kind of fall. I want sunny days, but don't really care if they aren't summer-y warm, seriously no less than 60 degrees though please!

I was hoping for an Indian Summer this year also, totally thought we'd get one with the way the summer started late. Not looking like it today though!