Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All the busy stuff we've been doing....

As you can read in posts (and posts and posts) further down we've been pretty busy. So here's some stuff we've been up to...
Fun at the lake with Washington cousins,

Building a play set in our backyard. Yes Bryce and I happen to pick the three 90+ degree days in which to do this. We are SO smart.

More lake fun, Kelsi-the ultimate wader.


Took a break from building the playset to encourage Grandma Linda during her triathalon. The kids got out of the car and ran half a block with her. Note Kelsi's totally hot tiger dress. She's into it man. Good job Linda, we are proud of you and all of your hard work!

More face painting. Grandma took them earlier this summer. It was a big hit. Kelsi got a pink tiger this time and Brody ended up with Spiderman. Kids are so predictable sometimes ;)

3 comments:

Ali said...

Man you guys have been busy! That looks like a super fun trip to Idaho. How many days were you there? You guys packed in the fun. You guys got a lot of water play in it looks like. That's what I love about summer.
Love the swing set. Good job....is that a safe way to be cutting that board Bryce? Has Bryce seen Kyle's hand? ;)

Stephanie said...

Wow, you guys have been busy going everywhere! Ahh, I miss Rexburg and Big Jud's especially! Kevin and I definitely need to take our kids there sometime. Now that we are in Utah, I think it will be easier for us. :) I'm impressed that you and Bryce put together the swingset on your own. That's a huge project! Your family is just beautiful and it's so fun to see pictures of all the kids looking so cute in every one!

Kelly said...

Ali, you crack me up. I hate it when Bryce cuts like that, it seems pretty close to his leg too! We were in Idaho only 3 full days, but we also had 3 days of travel time (after deciding to drive straight home in one day instead of two). We absolutely love the swingset too and the kids are out there every day-even tried to go out in the pouring rain yesterday!