Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Harry Potter fun

Brody has been a Harry Potter fan since he was about 3 years old. He found a small catalog of cool HP stuff and carried it around for years. So, when I saw that the Seattle Science Center was hosting a huge Harry Potter exhibit, I knew it would be a super fun thing for Brody and I to go to together.

We went, we saw, we loved. We had a fabulous day, it was beautiful and sunny and it was so fun to spend time with each other. I can't wait until he can really start reading those books, he is going to LOVE them!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I was wondering how it would be, we'll have to talk sometime about it. What a fun date for the two of you.

Kendra said...

Hey Sis! I'm trying to catch up on your blog, (I'm on Tina's computer). Anyway, what a cool thing for you and Brody to do , we miss you guys so much! Tell your kids "Hi" from all of us, especially the kids! Love ya, Ken