Well, it certainly has been a long time since I've done much on this blog! But I find that we've had a very busy spring. News?
Kelsi registered for Kindergarten. We put her in the PM class, same as Brody was. That worked so well for us, we're doing it again! She was so excited to go to the school and see the classroom. The thing she is most excited about? Riding the school bus with Brody.
Brody played basketball this winter and LO-OVED it! Can't say that enough. He is now constantly bouncing the ball around our kitchen and shooting at the wall. He was totally into March Madness and now the NBA playoffs. Can I just say Bryce and I are loving it?
Colton is a climber. Arrgghh!! I've never had one. He is onto everything. Makes me nervous to leave him alone when I go to the bathroom. Seriously, the only relaxing time is when he is napping. I guess I'll have to dig around and find those little brackets that attach your furniture to walls. I bought them years ago, but none of my kids ever tried to climb anything so I never used them. This kid just wants to get on anything high and then sit and swing his legs. He says mama, dada, ball, wa (for water) and that's about it. Doesn't like to be without his pacifier or blanket-even when we go into the grocery store. Oh, it is so time to get rid of the paci! We'll see.
For Bryce and I, life is good, busy. There is so much I could say, yet I doubt many of you'd really be interested in my weight loss, new closet, digging up sod, our new truck, my new love -Trader Joe's and how that came about. So I will spare you all of the details of our day to day and just suffice to say. WE ARE DOING WELL!
Looking forward to Easter this year! Maybe I will be really productive and post again :)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Back on the blog
Posted by Kelly at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray hurray hurray!!! You're back!! So glad that things are going great! I want details and pictures :)
ps. LOVE the picture on the top of your blog!
So happy you are back...I'm trying to get back occasionally. :) I would like to hear about your day to day actually and even how you came to love Trader Joe's. I used to love that store when we lived in OH, there isn't one here I don't think. They are so much cheaper than other organic-y stores. :) My kids always loved getting their balloon at checkout.
Fun updates! I'm always interested in the day to day, so I'm glad to get those at least every 1st Tuesday of the month. :)
Easter looks like fun! I love the sunglasses on the kids.
Post a Comment