Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's been awhile

I know it has been SO long since I last blogged, but I was reading through some of my posts from last year and realized that I love blogging about my family. It really is like a journal and I had forgotten some of the things we had done.  So here I go again....

 Here is Brody with his 2nd grade school project.  The kids each picked an insect to do a report on and Brody picked a hornet.  Bryce and Brody went to JoAnne's and bought a ton of stuff to make a hornet and it turned out amazing!
Here is Colton, he's getting to be a big boy so fast.  Actually, you can't call him a big boy, you have to call him the 'little brother.'  He knows Brody is the 'big brother' and he is the 'little brother' and if you call him anything else; buddy, punkin, big boy, he throws a fit and yells, 'NO!  I the lil bwother!'
 Kelsi did dance this year.  She did such a great job during the recitals!  She loved getting the flowers and having family come watch her.  Good job sister :)
 I just had to post these last two pictures. The top one is of Brody and the bottom is of Colton (both just before they turned 2).  I just can't get over how much these two look like each other.  These two pictures aren't even the best I have, it's just what I have on my laptop, but some pictures even I can hardly tell who it is.  I have to look at the surroundings to figure it out.

2 comments:

Ali said...

They do look alike! I actually thought it was Colton and you were showing a new haircut off.

Blogging is the best journaling I've done for my kids/family. Keep it up, and it's fun for us to check it out too.

Emily said...

You're back!!!! I love it!