Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back Peddling

Now that I am starting up the blog again, I want to add in a few pictures from the last six months. 

 So, here is our family this year at Easter dinner.  We switch back and forth each Easter from my parent's house to Bryce's mom's house.  We were at Linda's this year and had a wonderful time, as always.  She had a great bunch of eggs (dyed and plastic with goodies in them) hidden in her backyard.  We invited my sister Whitney and her two little boys up for the fun.  It was a great day!
A few years ago we downgraded our cable, which meant NO BYU station.  So sad. Consequently this meant for General Conference we dressed up and headed out to the church building.  This year we now have the BYU station again, so I am happy to say this is how we spent Conference Sunday.  Picnic in front of the tv, Conference Bingo, and coloring pictures of General Authorities.  Much better than wrestling with kids in the chapel.
 Such a cool little dude.  Even in his sleep.  He loves his sunglasses and wears them every time we are in the car.  90% of the time they are upside down, which is rockin' cute.  This picture must be one of the 10% times-or daddy put them on.  Whatever the deal, he zonked out and I couldn't reist the cuteness.  Note his 2nd pair of sunglasses on the seat next to him,.,
 Just so we remember what a hottie Bryce is :)  Lookin' pretty darn good for 40!
Kiddos hangin' out together.  I am so glad they love each other and watch out for each other. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love you and your beautiful family Kel! Keep up the blogging. I like knowing what you're up to :)

Kelly said...

Thanks Ems. Love yours too! In fact yours and another friends are the ones that inspired me to remember how much I love journaling my family's doings this way.