I have been wanting to do something different to my hair for a while. It is dark brown and has alwasy been dark brown. I think I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have messed with the color. Why? Or why not? You may ask. Well, truthfully the natural color of my hair is one of the few things I really like about my looks. HOWEVER. What woman doesn't want to experiment with hair color at some point? Well my point came last week. I got my hair colored after sending multiple pictures of my desired look to my sister, Whitney (who is a hair dresser and does a fab job). This is a picture of the finished result.
Colton is our wild, wild boy. He is a potty extraordinaire. Meaning, he can (and does) pee anywhere. One of his favorite places is our backyard against the fence. I snapped this picture just after he did his stuff. I had looked out of the kitchen window just in time to see that he had picked up his toy gun and was busy shooting down every 'bad guy' in sight. Apparently pulling up the pants can wait when bad guys are on the loose.
I always take a first day of school picture of the kids so this year I thought I would take a last day of school picture. Kelsi was all for it and hit several super cute/future model poses.
Brody, on the other hand, took about 4 pictures before I got this one. He's mostly facing me but in the others he literally was turned sideways and wouldn't even look at the camera. I think it was because I chased him down at the bus stop in my pajamas with Kelsi and Colton in tow. Right in front of all of his bus-stop buddies. So. Not. Cool. Mom.
2 comments:
I haven't seen the hair in person and I sure hope I get a chance before you go back. When I started highlighting to cover grey it took me.....dare I say years.....to get used to it. I changed hairdressers thinking someone else would do a better job and I think I finally just adjusted, it really does help with the grey coverage and grow out.
I love that picture/story of Colton, awesome! We had a neighbor boy a few years back that would just go over to the tree in front of us all, it was awesome (he was five or six at the time). I love the idea of the last day of school pictures too, now you need to put them side by side and see how they've changed.
LOL. That is so how I feel about my hair! I love my sis and know she does a great job, but have to admit, I briefly wondered if she got it wrong on me. I think it's just the get used to it thing. Nice to know it's not just me. You will see it on Sunday!
Nothing like having boys for seeing people pee in public. Dare I say, even OLDER boys still try to get away with it!
Post a Comment