Of course I have to put on pictures of the kids on Easter, but if it weren't for the holiday would I have posted? Probably not. Not because my life is so busy I can't get to it, but because my life is so boring there is nothing new to say. Bryce is working over 12 hour days and taking with him our only car. Brody just informed me that "the sun was going down and we wasted our entire day" I agree! We are bored of each other and of our house. Thank goodness we may have a few days of sun so maybe we can go outside for awhile. Maybe we'll walk down and get the mail.
We had a very nice Easter. We woke up and the Easter bunny had come! He hid baskets and candy eggs all through our house. Then we went to church and afterward over to Grandma Linda's house where...YES the Easter bunny had come also and hid candy eggs and baskets. Not to mention the 2 easter egg hunts the kids went on Saturday. So we are candied out! I did throw out whatever the kids didn't eat by today so tomorrow is real food. I am surprised no one got sick to their stomach's. But we survived it. Yeah!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Posted by Kelly at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I actually kept the boys candy down to one chocolate bunny, one bag of gum for Harry and a small carton of malt balls for Rex. We did money in the plastic eggs this year. Hooray for me! We both know who ended up eating the chocolate bunnies...
Post a Comment