Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag

Okay, tagged by Becky! Seven things you may not know about me...

1) I would much rather take a hot bath than a shower (no I am not worried about soaking in my own filth...geesh, I bathe every day, how dirty can I get?!)

2) I can run a router, and a drill press, and a table saw, and numerous other kinds of tools thanks to a job in college as a plastics manufacturing plant manager.

3) My brother taught me how to cook eggs, when I was like 14 years old (and he was 12)! Yeah, I've never been too bright in the kitchen, thanks bro. I actually once threw away a pan full of half scrambled eggs I was making for some kids I was baby-sitting, because they looked so wrong...and I'd never cooked eggs before and thought I was doing it wrong. Duh-I know.

4) My family LOVES Christmas time and my mom always leaves our tree up way past New Year's. Her personal record is past Valentine's Day. And no, this was not a fake tree. Gosh, talk about a total fire hazard!

5) I once spent a summer selling pest control in California. Please, please have pity on me, that was the hardest job ever.

6) My favorite job I've ever had was being a waitress in Elma at The Rusty Tractor Restaurant. Great food, go there.

7) My sisters and I loved watching musicals when we were little and we always chose our favorite girl in each movie to "be." As a kid I was Dorcas in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Brigitta in Sound of Music and some unnamed chick with long dark hair in Oklahoma.

Okay, now I tag Whitney, Jen, and Nicole

3 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Hey, the year your mom got her first fake tree was the year I was prego with Niall.

My shower was in the middle of March. She had to take her tree down for it.

Loved your quirks - I forget you're all toolsy like that! Has Bryce ever seen you in action? And thanks for the tag, but I already did this one (except it was ten quirks) and I don't think I can come up with seven new ones.

Do your new posts not show up now that you're private??? That's too bad, you'll have to keep letting me know when you post since it isn't very often.

annie valentine said...

I knew all of that because I so totally rock.

word: ramisph

"He made me so mad, I wanted to ramisph face into the wall!"

Natalie said...

I didn't know you worked at Rusty. I did too and it was actually my least favorite job ever. (I'm a HORRIBLE waitress!)