Busy, busy, busy! Bring on the holidays. Over the weekend we bought the kids a gingerbread house to put together. Seriously, who waits a full :15 min. for the frosting to set? I 'frosting' glued it together and set the timer and then, trying to kill time, we seperated the candy into little dishes, let the kids lick some of the frosting, and pick 2 candies each to eat. Yeah, that took all of about 30 seconds. Next thing I know Bryce is squirting frosting on so they can decorate-oh well, as long as the house doesn't fall apart, I thought. Hey no worries. The decorating went fantastic as you can see, and the kids we so excited. As I was cleaning up the mess and the kids went running off...the timer went off!
Anyway, the life of the gingerbread house didn't last much longer. That thing was devoured by Sunday night. Geesh, Kelsi can't even get off the house long enough to look at a camera! But didn't they do such a good job?
Anyway, the life of the gingerbread house didn't last much longer. That thing was devoured by Sunday night. Geesh, Kelsi can't even get off the house long enough to look at a camera! But didn't they do such a good job?
2 comments:
That is adorable!
So cute! I should do that with the boys.
Post a Comment