Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh boy...

Okay, so I really wanted to go private with my blog, but then found out that for some reason it is not updating new posts on any of my friend's blogs. I am sure this is some setting somewhere on my blog and should be totally easy to fix, HOWEVER, I cannot find it! So for the time being, unless some genius blogger out there can tell me how to fix this, I must go back to a non-private blog. Let's face it, no one knows when I post and that's all of the fun of a blog is knowing people are reading it!

So, here's to anonymity.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! I'm glad you fond out because now that I look at your blog you HAVE put a ton of new stuff on her that I had no idea about!

Emily said...

Hallelujah! I was just thinking that it had been a while since you posted anything. And now...look at all the Schneider news!