We had a wonderful Christmas this year (as we always do). I especially loved getting over to my grandpa and grandma's house and visiting with extended family. We spent all day Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's, where it snowed like CRAZY! The kids loved seeing their cousins, we missed the ones in Idaho though :( Brody and Canon ended up with new bikes and even Kelsi got a little trike to ride! She also was introduced into the wonderful world of Barbie. Now, that is something I can work with. So far even after 5 years of trying to play Star Wars, Batman, and the Incredibles, it's still a challenge. Onto Barbies, I say! Then home to our house that evening so Santa could visit. We had a fun Christmas morning and then made our way over to Linda's house for the afternoon. We had such a nice day!
Grandma, Brody, Kelsi reading a special Christmas story.
Ready for dinner!
Ahhh, we love each other.
Christmas stockings on Christmas morning-yeah for SANTA!
Bryce and Granpa Rex
The kids and their cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Seaberg's house.
Kelsi, working the Radio flyer...complete with her new Barbie shoved in the back trunk. Baby Tyler's going for it though.
Brody and Canon
All the girls together....Kelsi and Miley with Baumie
Look at that snow. These were the biggest flakes I have ever seen in my life-no exaggeration! The camera just does not do it justice. It snowed all day like this. It was beautiful and magical to have snow on Christmas Eve.
Our sweet family :)
Look at this hottie! He even does kitchen work.
3 comments:
Love the Christmas pj's! Brings back memories of when Christmas was small enough to handle. Fun seeing you guys - it was sad when you and Whitney left. The three of us should get together more often!
The kids are so cute! Looks like Santa treated them well :) Kelsi's three in a couple of months, right? Goes so fast. I use Picasa to do my photo collages. It's awesome!
I love love the photos, you are all so cute. Kitchen attire, how appropriate.
Post a Comment