It's so exciting to see any kind of snow falling around here. I love watching it, it's so beautiful. I was so excited to hear there was snow in the forecast. I have to be honest though, I expected a lot more than 2 inches. However, when we came out of church today, our cars were slightly covered and there was no holding the kids back when we got home!
Here they are playing in the backyard. Yeah, it lasted about :10 minutes or so until their hands were freezing cold. They only have little stretch, cotton gloves, not any real snow gloves. I guess Santa will have to get on that one. I love seeing it out there though.

1 comments:
Wow, we got at least twice that much! And it's actually nice and dry, and staying around. Although I have to say that decking out four kids in snow gear is pretty annoying. It took us at least a half an hour just to get them all out the door! The good news, however, is that for once I finally have bibs, AND gloves for everyone. Amazing.
Last time we got a good snow I took the kids over to your mom's, and they went sledding on the little hill behind the house with Kaylee. I was thinking about calling her tomorrow to see if we can go out there again if they cancel school. Liam and Niall deserve some good sledding after two years with no decent snow, and I don't know very many people with good hills anymore!
Post a Comment