Brody loves The Santa Clause movies and we just watched #2 last night on tv. So he totally must have elf-on-the-brain. Today we were playing at the kiddie land in the mall and Brody runs up to me and says, (so excitedly) "Mom, I just saw a kid with really pointy ears! Do you think it's an elf or a kid?"
I leaned over to him and semi-whispered (just in case the pointy-eared kid's mom was close enough to hear), "I think it's just a kid." He leaned back and whispered confidently, "I'm pretty sure it's an elf."
Monday, December 15, 2008
The Santa Clause Effect
Posted by Kelly at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha! You are awesome Brody.
That is hilarious!
I love when they're "sure" about stuff. And the older they get, the more theories they come up with. It cracks me up.
I'd have to go with Brody on this one.
Post a Comment