Moms always say, "I can't believe how fast my kids are growing."
Really, before I had kids I just figured this is what old people had to say to account for their wrinkles and bad memory. Time was going by, people get older, what was so hard about that to remember? For me (and every kid) I thought time was crawling by and I was definitely not getting as old as I wanted as fast as I wanted (especially in high school). However somewhere between ages 25 and 32 I got into my mother's time zone because now I find myself sighing while looking at pictures taken only a few years ago and thinking "where does the time go?"
This picture was taken for Kelsi's first Christmas and seriously, sometimes I think this is how old my kids still should be. Look at the adorableness. How did they get so big? (That's me talking and not my mother....okay, I am going right now to look for those wrinkles...really).
I am just so grateful for every second and every minute that I get to spend with these little stinkers. And I am so happy to watch them grow up, but sometimes I wish we could slow it down a bit-you know? I just love, love, love my Christmas angels.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
My Christmas Angels
Posted by Kelly at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My thoughts exactly! Lane told me the other day that he was offended that I keep saying that I still think of him as little. I can't help it. I look at his size 7 men's shoes and 30" inseam on his pants and think they don't fit on him because he should still be wearing size 3 OshKosh overalls.
Post a Comment