Pregnant! Although, I think most of you who read this are already in the know. I am 12 weeks along now and very excited! However, I will be very much more excited when I am finally over morning/day/all night sickness. Sorry about the total ditch on the blog lately. I haven't found much time to browse the internet between the nausea and headaches. But, things are settling down now and hopefully I can find the energy to blog more often again now.
In other news we have missed these last 6 weeks, the most important is that our little Kelsi-girl turned 3years old! Because mommy was feeling so lame, we just ordered a huge Costco princess cake (serves 30, but had only 9 at the party...yea! for leftovers galore, we ate on that cake for over a week) and had a very small party of our family, grandparents, Aunt Whit and Tyler. But it was a very fun evening and Kelsi got a ton of fun things. I think her favorite had to be between her Liana barbie from Barbie Diamond Castle (she sings and I am just praying for the day the batteries run out because that is getting to be one annoying barbie!) and the tool box that grandma and grandpa got for her. She's our little outdoor girl for sure, so thanks grandma Linda for all the gardening tools!
Anyway, it's good to be back!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
We are.....
Posted by Kelly at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations! I did already know, but I'm still super excited for you guys! You get pregnancy headaches too, huh? That was actually my worst symptom when I was preggo. I didn't get TOO sick otherwise, just a little nausea / sensitivity to smells, etc. It was those horrible migraines that made my life slow down! Anyway, congratulations again!
Suddenly realizing that I DO know Kelsi's birthday is in March - but March what????
Happy birthday to her anyways, and if I actually have a party for Meara, you guys are invited.
Congrats and it's good to have you back! I was wondering when you would ever return again to bloggin. ;) I hope you're feeling better soon!
Yay! Congrats! That's great news. Hope you're felling better soon.
I love that Kelsi's two fave presents were a Barbie and a tool box. she sounds like a fun 3 year old!
ps. so glad you're back blogging :)
Glad to see you back! You rock. and congrats on the new wee one!
LAME-0! I sent you the pics of the party...so where are they??? love ya anyways :)
Congratulations Kelly! I knew from your title that you were going to say "Pregnant!" I'm so excited for you and I am looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy and everything else. And happy birthday to Kelsi!
Congrats, how exciting!! Hope you get feeling better, I bet your almost there:
Post a Comment