Give others the benefit of the doubt
Never use email to broach a delicate subject with anybody
Always remember to act like Jesus would
Friday, February 13, 2009
Lessons Learned
Posted by Kelly at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give others the benefit of the doubt
Never use email to broach a delicate subject with anybody
Always remember to act like Jesus would
Posted by Kelly at 4:53 PM
6 comments:
Hmmm, is there a story here? And unfortunately, I have had to learn all these same things - more than once.
Yeah, it turned out okay though. I'll have to tell you about it.
Good points. I'll try to remember...
Man, I have so far to go.
Hi Kelly! Kendra was looking at your blog so I got your address from her. You have such a cute family. I don't think I have ever seen your kids. They are adorable.
Hey I miss your blog, you always make me laugh...
Post a Comment