Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wa-Hoo!

First Born Survey. Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No, a complete shock.
2. HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN MARRIED? For 10 weeks when I found out I was already 6 weeks pregnant.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I bawled...and not the happy kind. Bryce was in shock and stayed that way for the next 8 months.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Oh, it is such a long story, but let's just say I had some suspicions early in the month when I had some mysterious pink spotting. I took a test January 6th and it was positive!
6. WHO DID YOU TELL? Bryce, and he told everybody.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, Bryce especially did, I could have gone either way. We are still like that. He always wants to know. I don't mind a surprise.
8. DUE DATE? September 11, 2003 by the dr's count, September 4th by my count.
9.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? all freakin' day long!
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? apples and yogurt were the only thing I could get down and I didn't crave anything.
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Meat, meat, meat!
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Male
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I was definitely convinced it would be a girl. I guess it's a good thing we found out the sex, boy would I have been surprised! Anyway, I got used to the boy thing pretty quick though and was just so excited he was healthy and perfect.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 26
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes-thanks to my sisters and church friends.
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Planned
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Peters, both Bryce and I were also born there.
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 15 hours and :45 min.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Bryce, at 1am after 10 hours in labor at home. I was only dialated to a 4! when we got there.
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Bryce and my mom. My dad and Linda were in the waiting room.
22. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Ya I am not crazy!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6.8 lbs.
25. HOW LONG WAS YOUR CHILD? 19 inches.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 6,2003
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Brody Austin
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 5 1/2 years

Now come on ladies, share your stories and let me know in the comments so I can read 'em!

3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

I did it! Check me out :)

J. Baxter said...

I think you know most of the details of Liam's birth - since you were there - but maybe I'll get around to this anyway.

Fun to read yours though!

Stephanie said...

This was fun to read Kelly. I'll do this when I have some time. I haven't been getting on the computer much lately.