Monday, February 2, 2009

Kelsi


On her way to her first dance class














Can't wait to get there and show her stuff!

Her dance shoes are in her special backpack.


I wanted to get some pictures of her in her leotard, but she wouldn't quit hitting 'dance' poses and just give me a smile. I was just cracking up over her, everytime I asked her to stand against the wall and smile she lifted her leg in a little pose and gave me the look you see on the next pictures. She is so cute and funny.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

J. Baxter said...

Is it just me, or does she look geared more for karate in a few of those poses? One of them was definitely the Crane.

And can I just say I wish she and Meara were taking dance together?? So not fair that we don't live close enough! (Plus, I have this whole Lori vs Dana Daniker dilemma going. I'll have to fill you in on that one...)

Natalie said...

She is ADORABLE! Did she have fun at class?

Oh, and Jen- Dana. Just my opinion...

Anonymous said...

So cute! Where is dancing?

Skeem's said...

so cute!! she was born a dancer!!

Emily said...

Cutest little ballerina ever!