Here is Kelsi riding the ponies at the Centennial carnival. This was our second year going. The school sure puts on a fun time! Last year I was able to go all over with the kids. This year I volunteered to work a few booths. Hmm, not so smart. I didn't dictate the times I wanted, just said I was available whenever they needed me.
The carnival ran from 4pm to 8pm. I worked 5-7pm. Right smack in the middle. By the time I was done working, my kids had spent all of their money and were ready to go (unless mom and dad forked over more dough-since we declined, they were ready to go). So all I did was escort them out the door. Fun times. Next year I won't be so stupid. I will pick a specifc time to work and not work multiple booths. 
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Giddyap
Posted by Kelly at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The famous pony rides! I didn't get pictures of that this year. Working the booths is tricky. You take the first or the last shift. The last shift is great because you won't cover any no shows.
Post a Comment