Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little update

I had a great Mother's day with my kids and my own mom. It kinda went like this; woke up on the most beautiful Sunday morning. Bryce took care of the kids and got them ready for church. Then we all drove to my parent's house to visit. We played with cousins, ate hawaiian haystacks, tacos, and the most amazing coconut cream pie. The kids went for a tractor ride with grandpa (with the men chaperoning!) and the women relaxed.

It was a wonderful day and I love being a mom!


On the 5th Bryce celebrated his birthday with a big BBQ meal at Famous Dave's. We took the whole family and Linda to eat and then back to our house for his yearly Red Velvet Cake. Boy do we love that tradition! Here is our family on his birthday.

Getting ready to blow out the candles. The kids love it. You can't tear them away. Plus, they have to be in prime position to take the candles out and lick all the frosting off the bottoms-wax and all.


Does it get any better than this?! My three adorable kids. They love each other so much and nothing could make me any happier than seeing them sit together and entertain each other. I love them so dearly.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Fun times! I don't think I needed anything more on Mother's Day after waking to that sunshine! What a great day.

Kristin said...

Such a cute family. I love that mother's day picture.