We took the kids to the Rain Forest Cafe this last weekend. What an experience! It was very fun for them and so much to see. Here is Kelsi throwing a penny into the alligator's mouth (or is it a crocodile? I never can tell the difference).
We got a cool seat right in front of the elephants. Every 5 min or so they would blow water (not on us!) and move and make sounds with flashing lights. It was fun!
The boys, checking out the elephant show :)
You never know how things will go down when you still have a nursing baby. After we'd been there about 10 min, Colton was fussy as can be and I couldn't find a place to nurse him. So I left the restaurant and went into Sears and found a dressing room. FYI moms-never forget you can always find a nice, quiet, spacious dressing room to nurse in! He did his business, we went back to the table, and he was a complete doll the whole rest of the evening.

5 comments:
Looks like a great time! I always like the atmosphere at the Rain Forest. I'm sure the kids loved it!!!
You guys are really good about doing fun outings with your kids. You're inspiring my lazy self.
Oh, and how would it be to always be so photogenic?! You guys always look great.
How fun!! I'm sure the kids loved it! We haven't been there in forever, I kinda forgot about it. Might have to go check it out again. I'm sure Skyler would love it too :)Thanks for the fun idea!!
You look great Kelly! I think I used to have that stroller that's pic'd. I broke ours loading it down with too much stuff on a trip to Seattle.
Oh my gosh what an awesome place! Props to you guys for being such awesome parents and always doing such fun family stuff. Love the mini vacation idea. Oh, and you guys really are so, SO photogenic! You are such a pretty mama Kel.
Post a Comment