Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random pictures of what we've been up to...

Kelsi, boy is she getting to look like a big girl. She goes to Kindergarten next year and it's sad to say that I can picture it. She looks like she's ready for school. Boy, I just love her so much!

Look at this scrumptious creation. I had the kids down at my parent's house late one night and came home to be assured that my man can definitely take care of himself. He had made himself dinner and was apparently so impressed with his result, he took a few pictures of it :)

A sweet little note from Brody. He's such a great kid. I enjoy every moment.

Colton has a pretty good view out of the window here and loves sharing it with Bristol. He absolutely loves that cat. He will crawl around to find her so he can lay his head on her. It is really cute.

Bryce, on his way to a Saturday morning Primary meeting. It cracked me up, he totally looks like a college kid going out the door to class, I had to snap a picture!

1 comments:

Denys said...

your kids are so adorable- you are such a great Mom Kelly! My hubby has done that too- he gets so impressed with his cooking skills that he likes to take pictures of his creations - once he did pics of each step of his crockpot creation...#1 Sauce ingredients, #2 raw chicken...etc...it was quite the work of art! lol!