Well, both kids got tagged so here goes:
8 things about Brody:
1. Like all little boys, he is a superhero fanatic. He is currently wearing a Batman shirt with Superman pj bottoms.
2. His hair is adorable and....weird, like no other I've seen (naturally that is). It is curly in the back and straight from the crown forward. Even Aunt Whitney says it is the craziest hair she's ever seen, but boy is it CUTE! I'll post some pictures later.
3. Brody sings the theme song to "Old Yeller" every time he uses the bathroom. "Here Yeller...come back! Yeller! Best doggone dog in the west."
4. Brody has the best eyebrows I have ever seen on a child. Perfectly shaped and full, they come from his dad-not mom who's had to draw hers in around the few sparse hairs that barely qualify as eyebrows.
5. Brody wants to be an artist when he grows up
6. Rainbow sherbet ice cream is Brody's favorite (he says, I think it's the way it looks and not the way it tastes because last time we got him that ice cream he spent the whole time trying to eat my chocolate).
7. Brody loves 'friends' and will make a friend for life at the park after playing with the kid for 10 min.
8. Brody 'pet' is a battery operated dog that barks, wags its tail, and walks. But he is thrilled with it, wants it to have a playdate with the dog down the street, and believes it to be real. Mom is thrilled because I don't have to walk it or pick up its poopies.
Now Kelsi:
1. A total daredevil
2. Loves to draw and has already graced our hardwood floors with her abilities.
3. Is totally addicted to chocolate milk in the morning.
4. Has an infectious smile and a dimple in her cheek and chin. She is adorable!
5. Loves anything fun. This girl is born to enjoy life it seems, and we are blessed with a more exciting life since she has come to our family.
6. A great singer. Loves all of the Caillou songs and sings along to the tv with them.
7. Loves a captive audience, she waits until we are all watching her, then loves to dance, sing and of course, take a lot of bows!
8. Kelsi loves dogs and is always wanting to pet the dogs being walked up and down our street. She loves our 'pet' Puppy, and like Brody, thinks it is real.
Those are my kids, in a nutshell, they are sweet and wonderful and more than any mother deserves. I am so lucky and love them so much!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
My kids: Tagged
Posted by Kelly at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun are they? I wish we lived closer to each other so our kids could play your children are so sweet and good. And completely fooled by a robotic dog! How did you do that?! Ill trade you for a scratching cat! It looks like we may get up there in July. My G.Grandma is turning 100 so were making the drive and I think staying at Nana's.
It's nice to hear you say such fun things about your kids, I kept looking at their pictures on the side of the page after each comment and just picturing you with them. You have a beautiful family Kelly! I hope we get to see each other again someday!
Post a Comment