Kelsi is in the terrible two's and I think this says it all:
If I like it, it's mine.
If it is in my hand, it's mine.
If I can take it from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
If I'm building or playing with something, all pieces are mine.
If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Preschooler's Law of Logic
Posted by Kelly at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think its called the "I See Sam" method. She said you can find it at "iseesam.com" or something like that. You will both LOVE it. Its easy and instantly rewarding.
I think you put it just right!! That is how these little darlings think, it's so fun to deal with:)
That is so funny, Kelly! I am so glad I get to see your blog! I'm looking forward to catching up on the last little while in your life and getting to know your little family as best as I can from your blog, when I get some more time later tonight to read it! Great to be in touch with you again, you are just as gorgeous as I remember, are you sure you had kids?
Post a Comment