Our book club just read Nefertiti by Michelle Moran. This book was one of the best works of historical fiction I have ever read. And I love historical fiction and have quite a list of favorites, but this is definitely going on it. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'll have to check it out! Hey, can you send me what you guys are reading? I'd love to try to keep up again this year :)
Book club, huh? Sounds cool.
I have that little sticky note on my dash, and I keep looking at it when I get in the car. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get my hands on the actual book - I'll let you know.
LOVE book recommendations. And one coming from you, definitely goes on my "need to read" list.
Have you read "The Red Tent?" It's the story of Jacob's daughter Dinah. Very, very good.
Okay, I just started this yesterday and I'm half-way through. SO GOOD!!!! Going on my favorites list for sure!
kelly, you have an adorable family! thanks for commenting on my blog, I was shy as a kid, I think it began to pass somewhere around age 10. I also remember being confused as a kid as to who were Valentine's - and who were Seabergs! ha. great to see you in the blogging wold!
This book you posted about has totally caught my eye, I just studied Nefertiti in an art history class, would love to read more! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment