Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just an update

Here is mommy with her little baby...it is so happy to have him here, yet so sad in a way knowing this is my last baby. I really am enjoying and noticing every little baby move and coo and smell and it is wonderful. But don't get me thinking about it too much or I just may bawl like a baby.

Here is our big boy, Colton. He is so adorable in his little "F is for fish" shirt and Kelsi pretty much insists that he needs this bear next to him whenever he is in his swing. Although, the other day I came into the room to find out that she had put a measuring cup on his head like a hat.


One of Kelsi's pictures of Grandma, Brody, and Colton.



These kids are constantly making 'forts' and 'houses' for themselves and all of their stuffed animals. Lately, they've completely taken over my pantry as a Batcave. I can't even get in if I don't know the secret code...which, by the way, is Batman Rocks.


They are really into passwords ever since we went on vacation to Seaside. We stayed in The Best Western that trip and the first time we used the key card on our room door Bryce told the kids you needed to give the door the secret password 'Best Western' for the key to work. It was hysterical, the whole trip as soon as we got to our room, one of the kids would lean near the door and whisper 'Best Western' as we put the card in the lock. Magically, it opened every time!




5 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I love the secret password. I am totally going to do that with the boys.

Kristin said...

Sweet pictures!

Denys said...

Sounds like such a loving little family. So funny about the batcave pantry and password. Why is this your last baby Kelly? Sounds like you are so in love with babies and your family - a a perfect Mommy...why no more?

J. Baxter said...

Tonight I just had to get on here and look at some of your pictures. I've been avoiding the blog-thing - since I can't blog - and it's been so long I couldn't remember what your address was! So sad. I was forced to go to my own lonely blog to get to yours, and before I know it, I was blogging. I have no self control.

Colton is adorable, and I love the little "house" they made! Watching Conan and Meara play is SO different than how my boys played. I love it, and that totally reminded me of something they would do. And if she knew, Meara would be horribly jealous that Kelsey gets to live with a baby...

annie valentine said...

Hey, I'm making Harrison an Invisibility Cloak for Christmas. Brody would love one.

And I can't wait to see that darling little baby, he's so precious and looks just like one of your kids.