Sunday, November 15, 2009

Camera crazy

This is what happens when your 3 year old knows how to get the camera and take pictures. Kelsi is constantly into the camera and I am always finding the craziest candids on it! Here is what the kitchen counter looks like from her view :) Interesting view of the computer desk and keyboard...she spends a significant amount of time her lately on her favorite website, My Little Pony.

I've run into a lot of these kinds of pictures. Close ups of her or Brody, or interestingly enough, her feet-I've got a ton of those!

How out of it am I? I had no clue she was even taking a picture of me until I saw it on the camera!






3 comments:

Becky said...

Kid pictures are the best. It's funny to see how they see things. Love the head shoot of Kelsi.

Ali said...

Awesome. Nicole took 134 the other day without me knowing. What a pain to delete them.

Kelly said...

Yes it is a pain to delete them!