Brody and Kelsi as the Black (but 'good') Spiderman and a 'pretty' witch. As Kelsi kept telling us, "I don't want a green face or white hair. I want to be a pretty witch with my yellow hair."
Showing off their candy haul at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat and carnival night.
Halloween night posing on our front porch. We got quite a few compliments on our carving abilities :) I kept telling people they were just those pictures you put on the pumpkins, but everyone was still impressed. Our pumpkins did look pretty cool though! And aren't we so festive with the lights and scariness?!
At Grandma Linda's house to count their loot after Halloween night. We love this tradition of ending up at grandma's house, she always has something fun and spooky to eat. Colton slept through all of Halloween. He was our little bear, but didn't make it into many pictures besides ones showing him sleeping in his carseat. Oh well, next year!
Here are the kids eating grandma's spooky food. She made chocolate spiders and creepy fingers with bloody nails. Brody even told her they were too creepy for him to look at and I'll even admit, my first glance gave my stomach a whirl. But after I tasted them I got over the look and ate about 4!Overall we had a fun Halloween -both nights. The weather cooperated and didn't rain and actually wasn't even too cold. Although, I didn't get to be involved at all tonight with the kids going door to door, Bryce got it on the video for me which I am now going to watch. If I was all technical and smart and stuff, I'd figure out a way to get a small clip on here.
Hope you all had a great Halloween. Now onto Thanksgiving. I just love the holiday season!
6 comments:
I'm glad you had a great Halloween with the kids. It sounds like Grandma does some pretty fun stuff for the kids, that's really cool! Your front porch did look really cute, too! Happy Halloween! :)
I'm putting my kids back in their costumes today so that I can get a picture of them in costume. Somehow we got out the door with no picture of the boys (Kyle was screaming) and as soon as we got home the costumes came off. Oh well.
Kelsi is the prettiest witch with her yellow hair. They look great. I love Halloween. If we could take the candy out of it I would want to celebrate every month.
"You had great pictures!" Kamrin said. "Tell Brody he was pretty scary," said Savannah. "Tell Kelsi she was pretty cool," added Kamrin. And Aunt Kendra wants you all to know how adorable you are and am so glad you had a great Halloween! Love you all!
Looks fun!Great costumes, my boys would kill for that black spiderman get-up.
Niiice costumes! Even the little bear in his car seat!
I don't know where it is written that witches don't have yellow hair... I know plenty of blonde witches!
Post a Comment