Friday, October 2, 2009

My Kindergarten Kid

Here is Brody proudly sporting his 'spider headband' that he recently made in class. Also, he was pretty excited to get his first Centennial Stars t-shirt-check it out. And Thursday was wacky sock day at school. So we decorated a pair of socks and they turned out pretty well :) They're a little hard to see, but they have a bulls-eye, a bat, a pumpkin, his name, and the word Halloween with some squiggly lines. Can you see a theme going here? I think we've all got Halloween on the brain at our house.



The kids and I were folding some clothes of the baby's and they just couldn't resist these cute, cute onesies. And I couldn't resist taking picture after picture of my cute kids!


3 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

Sock day makes me excited for when Evan starts school. I love how excited little kids get about that stuff.

Stephanie said...

Super cute kids!! Such tiny little onesies...can't wait to see baby wearing them soon!! :)

Ali said...

Awesome socks Brody!
I need to get Halloween on the brain. The month will be gone before I know it and I'll be so sad because I LOVE Halloween!