Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back up and running

Well, I am so happy to report that I have my computer monitor back! I did miss being able to check my email and post to my blog when I wanted, but now I realize how much extra time I spent sitting at the computer just browsing around. I think I'll try to be more aware about how much time I am actually spending on this thing! Although, to be honest, I don't find myself with a lot of extra time these days. My three kids are keeping me pretty busy :) I love this picture of the kids and me.

Look at baby Colton, so cute and awake. But those cheeks are nothing compared to the jowls Brody used to have...maybe he'll get there in a few weeks.

I love this picture of Daddy kissing Colton.


Here's our little crew. What a bunch of dolls. I just love being their mom!



Always have to throw in a shot of Kelsi. She's constantly hitting that great pose for the camera.

5 comments:

Ali said...

You have an adorable family. Congrats again.

I'm jealous to see your Halloween decorations behind you. I skipped on that this year.

Brandon and Becca said...

You are having much better luck getting cute pictures of your 3. It looks like things are going well and you look great!

Kelly said...

Thanks you guys!

And Ali, the Halloween decs are pretty easy since I always decorate for fall in Sept, then throw in a few pumpkins and ghosts for the month of Oct. Then, woila! Halloween decs. Simple.

Kendra said...

I take it back, Kel, he definitely has a look of Bryce about him! Either way, what a great looking family, we love you guys so much! Ken

Skeem's said...

Colton looks so precious and sweet!!