So if you ask any labor and delivery nurse, they will swear there is something about the full moon that brings women to the maternity ward in droves. I guess there could be something to it. I am not totally sold though. But here is some interesting food for thought.
Tomorrow, October 4th, will be a full moon. That is exactly 3 days before my due date.
Kelsi's due date was March 17th. I had her 3 days early....when there was a full moon on March 14th.
Okay, the freakiness ends there because Brody was born on his due date-the full moon was 4 days later.
So I am 1-1 in the 'babies came on the full moon' thing. Do you think I can make it 2-1? I certainly hope so.
Tomorrow, October 4th, will be a full moon. That is exactly 3 days before my due date.
Kelsi's due date was March 17th. I had her 3 days early....when there was a full moon on March 14th.
Okay, the freakiness ends there because Brody was born on his due date-the full moon was 4 days later.
So I am 1-1 in the 'babies came on the full moon' thing. Do you think I can make it 2-1? I certainly hope so.
1 comments:
Look on the bright side, if the baby is not here yet you can be 99% sure it is not a werewolf, hang in there.
Post a Comment