Thursday, October 8, 2009

Officially over

Now I am past my due date and still no baby. Last night I had some really great contractions for several hours and was desperately hoping this was it! But they stopped around 1am and even circling my living room for :45 minutes didn't start them up again.

So I am taking down my floating baby because apparently it does not count negatively for overdue moms. No use having it up there anymore. When we have the kid, we'll post.

5 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Well, good luck. I am so sorry. Hopefully he'll be here soon enough.

Brandon and Becca said...

Good luck! He's bound to come out soon. I heard someone say overdue babies just love their mothers too much and they want to stay in.

Allisha said...

I got so excited when I saw the title say "officially over" cuz I thought that meant he had arrived....no such luck huh. Looks like he's being stubborn :) Maybe today's the lucky day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Stephanie said...

Sorry Kelly. :( But, I loved your pumpkin carvings! You guys have some serious talent! I do most of the carving here and it's not near as good as yours. Brody's hair looked awesome for spirit weeek! Can't wait for your new baby post!! :)

Denys said...

Sorry to hear it! Good luck.