Here are a few pictures of our family with Colton at home. It has taken me awhile to post because the day after we came home from the hospital my computer monitor broke and now I have to snag Bryce's laptop when I get a chance to do my computer stuff. Posting has fallen by the wayside. But here are some pictures from the first week Colton was home.
Mommy and Colton after his first bath at home.
Daddy and Colton chillin' on the couch.
Sweetest pic of Mommy and Colton, I just love his sweet head!

4 comments:
He already looks so different. I love that Brody's interest is fading. They are so excited til they realize babies don't do anything.
He's beautiful Kelly. Looks like everyone is adjusting well!
Sister, honestly, he is a doll and a half! He is BEAUTIFUL! Mom said when he was born he looked like Kelsi but in the pictures I think he looks a lot like Brody and to tell you the truth, I think he looks a lot like your baby pictures! Cutie, cutie, cutie pie, that's all there is to say! Oh, I can't WAIT to be there in a couple of months! Love ya, Ken
So precious. I love the picture of him on his tummy.
Post a Comment