Seriously, baby, get here. I just keep waiting for Kendra to call and say your baby has arrived. I am so sorry you are still waiting. I hope you aren't too miserable.
Thanks you guys. And thanks Ali, you never know when I may need to take you up on that although Linda assures me she is on pins and needles waiting for our call.
Not too miserable, over all, but very excited to get the show on the road!
I hope you don't think that is a self-portrait - you are much cuter than your drawing. If this has any resemblance to you, you should consider removing the belly button ring, it really sticks out.
8 comments:
Seriously, baby, get here. I just keep waiting for Kendra to call and say your baby has arrived. I am so sorry you are still waiting. I hope you aren't too miserable.
You're so close though! Does the anticipation make things exciting?
Let me know if you need any help with the kids. I'm happy to pick up Brody from Kindergarten with my girls any day!
Thanks you guys. And thanks Ali, you never know when I may need to take you up on that although Linda assures me she is on pins and needles waiting for our call.
Not too miserable, over all, but very excited to get the show on the road!
Every time I see you've made a new post I hope it's baby news! Hopefully sooner rather than later!!
I hope you don't think that is a self-portrait - you are much cuter than your drawing. If this has any resemblance to you, you should consider removing the belly button ring, it really sticks out.
I thought for sure you were going to go into labor. I'm thinking of you. Until then...
Love it. Great photo, it really captures how we feel at 47 weeks.
Kel, fun to look at your blog. Are you having a boy or girl? your kids are adorable. You are BEAUTIFUL!! Good luck with all...
Post a Comment