Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy Christmas Chaos

I can't wait to go to my first cookie exchange tomorrow night! I have been trying to decide what recipe to take for the last 10 days. I have even given a few recipes 'trial runs.' As in, I tried them ahead of time to weed out any problems. Good thing I did too, because the first one I tried I loved, but it just crumbled apart every time you took a bite.

My sister Kendra gave me this wonderful recipe for Orange Snowball Butter Cookies and that is what I ended up making to take tomorrow. So excited! But I feel like I have been doing cookies for HOURS! The kids are running around like crazy, Colton is fussy, we all are starving and Bryce is out of town so I have no help on hand. However, the night finally came together and here is the end result...





I packed them in these cute little chinese take out boxes and hand wrote the recipes. I hope everyone likes them as well as we have liked snacking on them the past few days!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

They look really cute and tasty! Do share the recipe!

Allisha said...

Yummy!!! Why didn't you post the recipe for those of us who don't get to benefit from trying the ones you made?? I always love a good new cookie recipe. Have fun at your cookie exchange :)

Ali said...

I can't wait to try them! Of course you would even put them together so cute. I'm lucky to get a bow on my plates.

Kelly said...

I will definitely post the recipe and maybe a few more from the cookie exchange...more pics to come after Tuesday night!