Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cookie Exchange

Tonight was the cookie exchange. It was so much fun! Great company, wonderful hostess, fun stories, yummy food. It was the perfect way to kick off my holiday season.



Thanks girls for a fantastically FUN night and for all of the goodies. I took one kind of cookie and came home with all of the above (minus the few my MIL and I sampled :). Totally done plates of Christmas cookies for all of my neighbors.



Of course I couldn't leave my kids out. Here is the sample plate I put together for them to snack on tomorrow. I am being totally honest when I say that every cookie, bar, or piece of fudge was absolutely heavenly. Here is the list of cookies I came away with:



Peppermint Pinwheels (the white and green cookie)
Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies (chocolate cookie with chocolate frosting)
Hazelnut Thumbprints (chocolate Nutella on blonde cookie)
Macaroon Kisses (Hersheys Kiss on blonde cookie)
Glazed Apple Bars (bar squares)
Coconut Cranberry Chews (small blonde cookies with cranberry pieces)
Toffee Triangles (almond roca looking triangles)
Fudge (vanilla and chocolate with crushed candies on top)










7 comments:

Allisha said...

You're making me hungry!!!! They all look delicious!!!

Ali said...

So yummy! I've been eating cookies all day and made a few plates to give away. Hooray!

Kelly said...

Us too. We finally gave away the rest of the cookies tonight.

Kendra said...

What a fun time! Those look amazing, too bad you gave them all away, you could have boxed up a plate and sent some to me! Love ya!

Kendra said...

By the way, I just looked at the last couple of posts you did, and your family is so adorable! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you all in about 3 weeks...unbelievable Christmas is coming that quickly. Anyway, thanks for posting so diligently, I need to learn from my big sis and do better! Ken

Kendra said...

By the way, I just looked at the last couple of posts you did, and your family is so adorable! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you all in about 3 weeks...unbelievable Christmas is coming that quickly. Anyway, thanks for posting so diligently, I need to learn from my big sis and do better! Ken

Stephanie said...

Those look so yummy! I can't wait for our cookie swap, it's usually the week before Christmas. Your cookies looked beautiful!!