Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Christmas Card

I love sending out Christmas cards each year. However, taking the picture for the card is always easier said than done. My usual standard protocol is to dress the kids up in the Christmas outfits one Sunday and put them in front of the tree before we leave for church. Over the years I've ended up with some pretty darn cute pictures. This year though, well, check these out...

That's my crazy girl. Colton's got a cute smile going, but look's like he's going for a spill any second.Nice look sis. And Colton still looks like he's about to slide off of Brody's lap. Brody looks cute though.

This is the one I ended up using for the cards, although Brody looked out the window at the last second I still thought it was pretty good of all of the kids.
Still trying to go for the perfect picture, I pushed my luck and Brody finally refused to look at the camera.
This is the next Sunday when I was again trying to get a decent Christmas picture of the kids. *SIGH* someone always has to be the grumper.



Finally, somewhat decent of all of the kids! :)

We are so excited for Christmas in our house! Even I am starting to get antsy about seeing everyone open their presents Christmas morning. I was able to get some great presents and SURPRISES for every member of the household-even Bryce. We are faithfully attentive to our advent calendar every morning and the kids count down the days several times per day. My sister Kendra and her family are coming in from Idaho and my mom's lil sis Anne, and her family are coming from Utah. It is going to be so fun to get together with everyone I just can't wait!

3 comments:

Ali said...

You're going to have a blast with your family here. Lucky you!
The pictures are really cute. Kelsi looks cute no matter what pose - she's all personality.
I can't believe how much Brody looks like Bryce in those pictures. I've never thought that before.

Emily said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Schneiders!!! I love how you gave us a behind the scenes peek at the making of your holiday card. Totally stealing that idea :) Your kids are darling...whether they're making funny faces, being grumpy, or refusing to look at the camera. What a beautiful family you've got Kel!!!

Natalie said...

They're all just SO cute! What a great family you have!