I thought I would post a recipe a day until you have all of the recipes...
1c. butter, softened
3/4 c powdered sugar
1 T orange zest
1 T orange juice
2 2/3 c. flour
Cream butter and sugar well. Mix in orange juice and zest. Mix in flour in batches until combined. Roll into balls. Bake at 325 for 18-20 min. Let cookies cool on sheet for :10 min. Then dip warm cookies in glaze and sugar zest. Cool completely.
Glaze:
1 T orange zest
1/4 c of sugar
Combine and add enough water or orange juice to get a syrup-like consistency. Warm the mixture in the microwave.
Sugar zest:
1 T orange zest combined with 1/2 c. sugar
You may need to make more glaze and sugar zest depending on how well you cover your cookies.
Enjoy!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Orange Snowball Butter Cookies
Posted by Kelly at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum!! That sounds delicious!!!
BEST idea ever!!! I love cookies, and for sharing your recipes, I love you even more!!! YUM!!!
Post a Comment