I can't get past the deep feeling of thankfulness I feel for my sweet little family these days. Something about having Colton come to us is touching my heart more than I can bear. I always thought I wanted to have 4 children and so when Bryce told me he really wanted this to be our last baby I was afraid we would be at odds with each other over having another child. So during my pregnancy with Colton I prayed very hard that if this baby would complete our family I would know and feel good about it. Then I left it in the hands of the Lord.
Today as we sat around my wonderful MIL's house after our Thanksgiving meal I looked around at Brody and Kelsi running like wild Indians through the living room. Then my eyes landed on Colton sitting in his little baby seat-sweet as pie. My heart just gave a leap and as soon as I saw him I got an overwhelming feeling of completeness. Our little family is perfect. I have no regrets about not having more children. I love the stage we are in now and by no means want to rush through Colton's baby stage, but I feel very good about moving on with our kids and giving away my baby things as he out grows them.
Anyone know someone in need of TONS of girl clothes size newborn to 3t?
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thankful for
Posted by Kelly at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love it! How incredibly sweet! So... clearly you have a whole gigantic family & probably a big ward family too, so you may have an answer to the "anyone in need of tons of girl's stuff" already. But if you don't, Amber is having her first "miracle baby" & we find out next month if it's a boy or a girl. The Dr. already thinks that it is a girl because of the heart rate. So, she may be a good option.
Post a Comment