Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks Kelsi

Our household is in great anticipation of V-Day tomorrow. We decorated the family room and kitchen with hearts and Valentine's banners everywhere. The kids helped me make a red velvet cake today and tonight after dinner we broke into it (because seriously, who can wait for cake).

The kids inhaled it and Kelsi just kept tellling me (between bites) how much she LOVED "red belbet cake." I heard her say something about Colton not being able to eat it, but I really didn't realize how much it was on her mind until her prayers later that night....

"Dear Hebenly Fathew, bless this dis day. Thank you for Jesus. I so sowwy Colton has no teef, that he can't eat his red belbet cake. Bless his teef."

What a sweetie.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That is adorable! Happy V-day!

Brandon and Becca said...

That is too cute!

Ali said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love it.
I just got a recipe for melt in your mouth red velvet cookies. I'll let you know how they are.

Whitney Seaberg said...

That is so cute! I LOVE that little girl!! Happy Valentine's Day Schneider Crew!

Allisha said...

How adorable!!! I love the things kids come up with.
That must have been some GOOD CAKE!!!

Kendra said...

I can't stop laughing! I called the girls over so I could read them Kelsi's prayer also, and they busted up! Kelsi is so hilarious, I love that girl. Thanks for the update! Ken