Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Soccer Queen





Kelsi is on a Y soccer team again this summer. I have to say, she has improved since last summer. Less somersaults and camera posing and more soccer action She did an awesome job attacking the ball her first time in; all :8 min of it. Then...
She got back to the camera posing and bored look. Luckily she saved her somersaults for practice time instead of game time. However, it was a tough gig. These kids are young and their games are like :50 min long. WAY TOO LONG. Then one night in the season each team has a double header. Guess which night was ours? Yes, the very first night! By the time the first game was over I was so over the soccer thing. Everyone wanted to go home, including most of the little kids and parents. But we all stuck it out and now our double header is out of the way. Hallelujah!

1 comments:

Ali said...

She's so darn cute and I love her soccer skirt!