Monday, May 30, 2011

The Children's Hands on Museum

We decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum last Friday. I had bought a Groupon last summer for our family to go thinking of course we'd go last year sometime. Well the thing was about to expire in June so Bryce took a day off, we took the kids out of school and away we went.

So lucky to get a pretty sunny, nice day in Seattle! It was so much fun and I am SO glad we went.


Kelsi found the little store and could have happily played here for hours. It was way cute with a grocery store set up, kid-sized carts, aisles with food, freezers with dairy, produce, and then 2 little checkout lanes with touch screens for "cashiering."

You can see Kelsi playing cashier here, she was in her element. Lately she wants to do everything to "be a mom like you" (said to me constantly). But it is way cute.

Here are the boys playing at a water gadget place. Push the buttons, spin the dial, water flows at different angles. They really loved everything. Colton was so good, we got him out and he ran around most of the time and loved it.



Guess who took this picture? I asked Kels to take a picture of Colton and me. She always moves too soon, but still a pretty cute picture.


Love this pic of the kids! Here are the 3 Little Bears' chairs. I thought our 3 little kids looked pretty darn cute in them.


After all of the fun we stopped for a little lunch and then walked around outside for awhile just enjoying the day and all of the fun/crazy things to see on the Space Needle campus. I think that will have to be a destination point for us this summer. Brody is crazy to get up the Space Needle. I'm with ya on that bud.

1 comments:

Ali said...

Glad you had fun. I know how it feels trying to squeeze in those Groupons before expiration dates, I bet that's what they're counting on.